Keke's Dreamland - Kaki's Adventure
A downloadable game for Windows
Keke's Dreamland will be a platformer inspired by many games as Kirby's Dreamland, Super Mario World, Wario land and Pacman World.
It's universe is inspired by the artist Kekeflipnote.
The dev team :
- PurpleSea (Game designer, Level Designer and Graphist)
- BobblaKei (Graphist)
- Nozip (Code review :) )
- Bibni (Gameplay and Tools Programmer)
- Stsy (Sound designer)
- Pengwndude (Composer)
How to play ? (Here is no tutorial)
You can use Keyboard or an Xbox gamepad.
Move with ZQSD, arrows or left stick. You can configure input controls before playing.
- Boing can jump (Space or button A)
- Boing can attack with its peck (E or button B)
- Boing can bounce to make your enemies dance (R or button X)
You can also :
- Toggle the HUD (A or button Y)
- Pause/resume game (P / Escape or button Start)
- Quit game (Escape / alt + F4 or button in main or pause menu).
Keke Dreamland is developed on the Unity3D engine. It will be supported on Windows, MacOS X and Linux.
Windows instructions :
Unzip the downloaded file. Make sure that the folder Data and the UnityPlayer.dll is in the same folder then run the file KekeDreamLand.exe.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.